Our integrated solution offering:
- initial flight training
- integration of enhanced IRIS radar sensor for safe regulated flights
- to select mission smart sensors to capture both human and drone actionable data
- optimize drone fleet configuration to capture smart sensor data
- on-board drone dataset storage for post processing in the field or RF downlink to post processing via cloud.
- remote post processing analytic dataset services
- Integrated Robotics User Group (IRUG) membership forum
…is to provide advanced, versatile, mission capable unmanned system solution services to meet real world challenges.
Our team of aeronautical engineers and entrepreneurs vision is to enhance the capabilities of unmanned systems integration, through solution-oriented technologies for land-air-sea robotics.
Mr. John C. Parker is founder of Integrated Robotics Imaging Systems. He has built 15 successful companies in California and Alaska. With over 30 years’ experience in aviation safety investigations and aviation crash reconstruction, he has a complete understanding of the airworthiness and safety requirements to be a leader in the UAS industry. As a board member of Alaska Legislative UAS Task Force and ECA IT180 UAS certificated pilot, he has a unique perspective of this emerging industry sector.
John C. Parker, Founder and President/CEO